THE Department of Neurology is managed by Super specialists Dr. Sandeep Agarwal (MD, DM)& Dr. Abhishek Srivastava (MD, DM). Dr. Agarwal is having post DM experience of 20 years in Neurology. Dr.Abhishek Srivastava is well versed with clinical Neurology, Neurophysiology and Neuroradiology & has Underwent training in Neuropathology, prestigious NIMHANS, Bangalore.
We place before you a complete range of world-class facilities and services to deliver the very best in terms of therapy in neurological disorder.
- Management of stroke, movement disorders, epilepsy, pain and multiple sclerosis.
- Highly skilled and experienced team of Neurophysicians who bring them vast experience across assorted spheres of clinical neurology.
- Our resources include excellent diagnostic facilities .The imaging modalities available to aid diagnosis includes a state of the art 1.5 tesla MRI machine and multislice(64slice) spiral CT scan machine.
- The neurology lab is equipped with the latest machines and perform various studies like nerve conduction studies, electromyography, electroencephalography, evoked potentials and repetitive nerve stimulation tests
- The Sahara Hospital has a state-of-the-art intensive care unit (ICU) dedicated towards care of neurology patients (neuroICU –stroke unit) with paramedical and nursing staff exclusively trained to deal with critically ill neurology patients.
- The neurology ICU is also equipped with the latest generation ventilators and bedside monitors.
- We also offer the new-generation treatment of stroke patients called thrombolysis, which involves intravenous infusion of a thrombolytic agent (drug which dissolves clots in arteries).
Our department of physiotherapy trains the patients in gait therapy and balance.
Special Programmes For Special Needs.
- Stroke support programme.
- Epilepsy support programme.
- Parkinson’s support programme.
- Dementia support programme.
Special emphasis on
- - management of stroke
- - movement disorders
- - epilepsy, pain and multiple sclerosis.