Sahara India Medical Institute Limited, a branch of Sahara India Pariwar has emerged as a World-class tertiary care multi-speciality Hospital with a College of Nursing & Paramedical Sciences in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Sahara College of Nursing & Paramedical Sciences was started in the year 2008 with an annual intake of 40 students. It is affiliated to King George Medical University, Lucknow and recognized by Indian Nursing Council and U.P State Medical Faculty, Lucknow.
Sahara India Medical Institute Ltd. was started with the vision “to set a benchmark of excellence in advanced, hi-tech and multi-disciplinary medical services in Asia, offering world class high quality, tertiary care facilities”. Sahara Hospital Lucknow has the Motto “ Curing through Care” of which, college of nursing is an integral part. The faculty of Sahara College of Nursing believes in approach of human touch with “Love and Compassion in modern care”.
On completion of four year B.Sc. Nursing Program the student will be able to:
- Apply knowledge from physical, biological and behavioural sciences, medicine including alternative systems in providing nursing care to individuals, families and communities.
- Provide nursing care based on steps of nursing processes in collaboration with the individuals and groups.
- Provide preventive, promotive and restorative, curative health services in line with the National Health Policies and Programmes.
- Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct, and acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
- Conduct need based research studies in various settings and utilize the research findings to improve the quality of care.