ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION OF COURSE
Number of seats: 40 (Forty)
- Age for admission is 17-25 years. Only female candidates are eligible for admission.
- Candidates seeking admission for B.Sc. Nursing course should have passed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 course) with Biology, Physics, Chemistry & English obtaining not less than 45% marks in aggregate of the above four subjects from the board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh or of any other Board recognized as equivalent by the King George Medical University, Lucknow.
- The decision of King George Medical University, Lucknow for eligibility and enrolment shall be final.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
- Admission is strictly through the combined entrance examination conducted by KGMU
COURSE CURRICULUM of B.Sc. NURSING
[As per Indian Nursing Council] Duration of the course shall be four years including internship.
The whole course has been divided into four yearly terms. Regular classes will begin after the admission to the said course.
The examinations are to be conducted by the KGMU University at the end of each term, in addition to ongoing evaluations of student’s performance throughout the year.
Internal Assessment: The students are assessed that periodically for their progress and a 25% of marks are set apart and will be added in the final marks of the University.
A minimum of 80% attendance in theory and 100% attendance in practical, separately in each subject, is required to become eligible for appearing in the University examination.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All the students admitted in the college must observe the rules and regulations that may be framed from time to time by the college.
- Students are required to maintain absolute self-discipline in the college campus. Violation of rules will result in severe disciplinary action against the offender including her suspension or expulsion from the college. In such cases, all the deposit of the offender will be forfeited .
- Students shall have to strictly adhere to the rules and regulations of the hostel.
Students will have to wear the uniform prescribed by the college for their hospital and community experience as well during the college time.
All matters requiring disciplinary action against a student shall be reported in writing by the person aggrieved or by the official concerned.
If the offence be committed in the Hospital, then it is to be reported to the Medical Superintendant/Matron under whom she may have been deputed to work or learn, who will then and there in writing call for the written explanation of the offence, and the student shall submit her written explanation, to the Administrative authority.
No refund of fee is permissible once the candidate has been admitted to the college.
The rules set forth as above are subject to amendment from time to time if deemed necessary by the Management. The final decision in all matters of the College will be at the discretion of the Management of the Sahara India Medical Institute Limited, Lucknow